Our own cylinder head and piston head combination. The cylinder head is the latest design; CNC machined from aluminium 6061. The Piston Head is machined from very hard POM-H material. These parts will fit a V2 or V3 gearbox.
- CNC machined from 6061 aluminium
- Wider pad that eliminates the 'deadspace' that some cylinder heads can have. The pad diameter is 23.7mm. This can help boost efficiency.
- The wide pad has a wider airflow opening, allowing the compressed air to flow with less resistence.
- Tapered shaft. This can reduce oring wear when fitting nozzles.
- Viton / oil resistent orings
- Designed to fit the most common size of cylinder with an inner diameter of 23.6mm - 23.8mm. The shaft diameter is 5.3mm.
- Machined from POM-H material with an aluminium core thread
- 6 vents
- 16mm cross-head screw to allow for AOE correction
- Thrust bearing
- Viton / oil resistent oring